Curious about all the splendors that await you as a Member of our Club? Want to take a tennis lesson or attend one of our many clinics to see if Deering Bay is for you? We invite you to take a tour of "South Florida's Best Kept Secret" by contacting our Director of Membership, Laura Decker. She can be reached at (305) 254-2111 option 3. Alternatively, please provide your information
Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club does not restrict membership to Deering Bay residents and accepts applications regardless of residency. Membership entitles the applicant, their spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 26 living at home or attending school on a full term basis to use the Club facilities. Memberships are offered in four Equity and four limited Associate categories. An overview is provided here:
- Golf & Corporate Membership offers full access to our Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course and all other Sports, Social, Dining, Pool, Locker Room and Fitness facilities.
- Sports Membership offers limited access to our Golf Course and does permit play during prime times. Access to all other amenities is unlimited.
- Tennis & Social Membership is for non-golfers who wish to enjoy all the other wonderful aspects of the club including Tennis, Social, Dining, Pool, Locker Room and Fitness facilities.
Associate Membership (Non-Equity)
- Junior Golf Associate Membership offers the ability to enjoy our Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course and all other amenities at a reduced rate for young adults 36 years old or less.
- Junior Tennis Associate Membership offers the ability to enjoy our Tennis and Social amenities at a reduced rate for young adults 35 years old or less.
- Annual Social Membership offers the ability to enjoy our social amenities including our Dining, Pool, Locker Room and Fitness facilities and permits use of our Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course once per quarter. This Membership is attractively priced, is only good for one year and serves as a way to introduce new Members to our breathtaking Country Club.
Initiation fees in some categories take the form of refundable "membership deposits". Please note that an application to Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club does not guarantee acceptance as a member, and that the club does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.To view the blog, click the following link: http://blog.dbycc.com